Who Are We and Why Are We Headed for Shamrock?

We met online in 2005 trying to--what else--lose weight. We've had our ups and downs along the way, but we're not where we want to be. This is our journey to get fit and healthy. We invite you to follow us as we "exercise" our way across the country--track our progress on the map to Shamrock below-- in an effort to each lose 50 pounds by the end of 2009 and adopt a healthier lifestyle along the road.

Where will we go once we reach our goals? The sky's the limit... but we're thinking Greece would be nice.

Friday, January 9, 2009

Day 9: Daily Report





Breakfast
  • lf cottage cheese, banana
Lunch
  • pb&j on sprouted bagel
  • apple
Snack
  • 3 cups plain popcorn
Dinner
  • 1 serving spaghetti pie from Deceptively Delicious (I used ww pasta, soy crumbles/broccoli puree/egg white for the meatballs, and I added spinach and carrot puree to the sauce) Everybody loved it!
  • green salad with veggies and olive oil vinegarette
Water
  • about 80 ounces
Exercise
  • not today
I have to get my exercise done in the morning and the days I'm at home or it won't happen. Period. Otherwise, I'm pretty happy with the day.






Breakfast
  • 1 serving bran flakes with milk
Lunch
  • peanut butter sandwich with whole wheat bread
  • 3/4 c. diet chocolate mousse (ff whipped topping, sf pudding)
Snack
  • 3/4 c. diet chocolate mousse
Dinner
  • 2 egg omelette with 2 Tbsp. cheese and sauteed onions, mushrooms, asparagus
  • 1 c. homemade hashbrowns with red pepper and onions
  • 1 c. pina colada juice
Water
  • about 96 ounces
Exercise
  • Pedometer: 3354 steps = 1.57 miles
  • Wii Fit: 1 hour = 4 miles
I seem to have some kind of love affair with that diet chocolate mousse. If I eat a ton of it, uh, it's not so diet-y anymore, is it?! This is the 3rd day in a row of chaos. Tonight's dinner is the first meal that has seemed normal. I really need to get things in line so that I'm not grabbing bran flakes or mousse as a substitute for a healthy meal. I finally got my exercise in tonight. I did step aerobics and boxing. I like the boxing.

1 comment:

  1. Did you notice that I had NO coffee today?! I was so tired this morning and I know that's because I drank so much earlier in the week. I still feel tired, but it's best this way...

    ReplyDelete