Who Are We and Why Are We Headed for Shamrock?

We met online in 2005 trying to--what else--lose weight. We've had our ups and downs along the way, but we're not where we want to be. This is our journey to get fit and healthy. We invite you to follow us as we "exercise" our way across the country--track our progress on the map to Shamrock below-- in an effort to each lose 50 pounds by the end of 2009 and adopt a healthier lifestyle along the road.

Where will we go once we reach our goals? The sky's the limit... but we're thinking Greece would be nice.

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Day 55: Daily Report






As you may have noticed, I've been a slacker when it comes to the daily report. I've been tracking but it all makes so much more sense when I see it "in lights".

Breakfast
  • banana
  • apple
Lunch
  • sweet potato w/1 tsp butter
  • broccoli and cauliflower
Snack
  • chocolate chunk cookie from Speciality's. I know, right?
Dinner
  • brown rice, black beans, spinach, salsa, lf cheese
  • baked tortilla chips
Dessert
  • orange
Water
  • 75 oz
Exercise
  • walked 2 miles
Calories/fat/%: 1632/?/? Couldn't find info on the cookie, but I guessed that it was about 600 calories (nice, huh?). I'm off the charts for fat today. See what one little cookie can do?

Observations: It was a busy, stressful day. I did the best I could. There were probably a dozen cookies left over from our meeting and I didn't stash a bunch of them in my desk drawer, so that's a good thing...

No comments:

Post a Comment